• Offers a variety of pump assemblies designed to meet your needs
• Single or double configurations
• Proper piping, engine controller and duct
• The assembly only requires field tubing and the stater
• Double pump assemblies offer two
Controllers: PS-1 and PS-2
Normal: Field wiring must be provided to activate pump control when any permissive additive is turned on.
Dual Pump Operation with the PS-2 Controller: When the pump control is activated, the PS-2 controller starts pump A and pump B follows. If you continue alternating the pumps, as long as both pumps are operable. Manual selection of any of the pumps can be done at any time.
Dual Pump Operation with the PS-1 Controller: Normal operation is the same as the PS-2 Controller. The PS-1 provides an adjustable time delay in the field for the individual pump shutdown, and lights indicating correct operation or failure mode. An alarm output terminal is activated in any fault situation on both models.